Key Points and Plan Features:
Most health insurance plans are not designed to cover the ongoing expenses associated with cancer. Take control of your future with cancer insurance.
- Benefits are paid directly to you
- Chemotherapy benefits
- Blood/Platelets benefits
- Hospital stay benefits
- Private/home nursing care benefits
- Outpatient surgery i.e. skin cancer removal benefits
- Travel and lodging benefits
- Individual and Family coverage plans are available
- Option to receive all your premiums back, less claims received, after a certain period. Typically, 20 or 25 years. (depending on state)
Benefit amounts will vary from state to state. Please contact us and we will provide you with the benefits available to you.